View Single Post

Old 12-16-2014, 06:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
Even though your visits aren't as frequent as in the past, it is always great to 'see' you here, Heather. How's school going?
Thank you, Vermin_King It's always great to be here. I have to say that the people on this forum are the friendliest of any that I've been to.

School is going well. Unfortunately I had to drop out of CS (with a term GPA of 3.76) due to financial reasons, and that was after I had to sell all of my EV parts, including an FB1-4001A motor, to pay tuition :( But I managed to keep my car, so I'm happy about that. I can always continue the build later. But I'm back in school now, studying to be an EMT (actually, all I have left is the NREMT psychomotor exam, and I will be licensed at the EMT-Basic level). I'll be going on to Paramedic after that.

All in all, I can't complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeawolves77 View Post
Hi ProjectKITT, how do you do :D
Hi zeawolves :D Very well, thanks. How have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight71111 View Post
Not a problem at all, I am fairly new the site and came across your thread which is something I have been looking for, for quite some time. I was actually looking for a 1/8 scale if at all possible. I know you said you have been very busy lately, so if and when you can get back into paper modeling I would certainly like to hear back from you.
Thank you for understanding, Knight I will be sure to let you know if/when I can get back to this. I hope you will still be around in the meantime. This is a really great place to explore the paper model world, and I think we'd all love to see you here How long have you been interested in Knight Rider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
Take your time on Knight Rider, I'm very patient, and know how life seems to hit you with big twists and turns. I'm recoperating from unexpected cancer surgery on my left arm. The surgeon got it all and its just rehabbing my left wrist and hand now. I've also been taking a few college classes and ready for Christmas vacation. Hope to be back building models soon. I've been collecting quite a few to work on soon.
Clif
Hi Clif! I hope your classes are going well, and I'm sorry to hear about your recent surgery (but I hope that the cancer is gone and will stay gone). My mother had skin cancer back in the '80s and she had surgery to remove it, but she's been cancer-free ever since and I wish the same for you. What kinds of models have you been collecting lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
GREAT to "see" you again, Heather!
Hi Revell-Fan! It's nice to "see" you again as well. How is everything going in Germany?