View Single Post

Old 12-17-2014, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
I'm looking at building again to see what my left hand will do. I've collected several models to work on like a 1960s police car I want to make into a Mayberry Sheriff's Patrol Car from the Andy Griffith Show. I downloaded the Sky Captain giant robot to use for a "giant" Superman display - action figure play-set. Picked up a General Store model to use for the Kent's General Store from Superboy and Superman comics. I'm rescaling the General Store to 6 inch action figure scale with a scratch built interior for a giant play-set display. Using some new building techniques for recycled materials and printed textures. I'd like to build KITT and the FLAG semi using the same techniques later for a shelf display. Now I need to start learning 3D modeling so I can make some custom action figures at the local FabLab on the 3D printer. Good luck with your model designs and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Clif

PS: Forgot to list this link for a new show I watched last week where the prop shop built a screen accurate KITT.
http://www.reelz.com/screen-machines/