View Single Post

Old 05-28-2009, 03:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks Michael and Keds_Girl_Lala for the info. I really appreciate it because every time I ask a question I get the answer immediately!

Looking at the pictures of the real aircraft again, I see what you are saying. There is a small door right next to the landing gear door under the wing, probably to make some room for the LG door to swing.

That explains everything I experienced with the landing gear. The model wasn't wrong. I couldn't make it right because of lack of a diagram for the landing gear and lack of my knowledge about the airplane. I should have learned more from the build threads of other people. Unfortunately, I cannot redo the landing gear any more without damaging the wing of the model. Next time, I will build it right.

Actually Michael, I already have the 1:33 Hakinski Ki-61 Hien in my to-do list (or oh-I-have-bought-this-many-models-how-am-I-going-to-do-with-them list). I have to think about how do I do with the "shamrock" thing. But before that, I have to finish my Halinski 1:33 Ki-43 II Hayabusa (the older one) which I was working on before I started this Marek Ki-61. And of course I have to finish this model first.

Thanks,
Shinji