View Single Post

Old 02-16-2015, 05:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Any progress on this Gary? I got the one from Maplins OK, and yep it does have the prop guard. Just as well too, as I'm no pilot and have not yet mastered controlling the thing nude, let alone dressed up. I thought I was beginning to get the hang of it, but fitting the camera threw everything off balance again.

Everything appears to be working OK, but my immune system has been ravaged by chemo drugs and I'm left with very little sense of touch in fingers and feet. I finished the drug course last Friday, but it can take some time for the side effects to subside, so all I can do is stuff myself with Vitamins and minerals and wait for the immune system to kick back in and start repairing the damage.

So the drone is boxed up and in the cupboard until I make some progress health wise. As they haven't been used since Xmas, just to blow the cobwebs out, I drove both my cars round the block on Sunday, but I don't think I'm fit enough to drive any distance yet.

I'm keeping my hand in paper-wise with simple Minion models, but even they can be quite difficult when you cannot feel the paper. Bits regularly getting dropped or crushed. I did attempt the Lexx Moth, but fingers are way too shaky for that.

I hope this finds you in a better place, and I look forward to you posting again.