View Single Post

Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Just another quick bit. Marek Marathon: Heinkel He-51W (1/33)-heinkel-he-51w-parts-sheet.jpgHere's a shot (not a great one) of the only sheet of parts I got printed before the printer ran out of ink. :( I bought a new cartridge at store X, but my dear wife promptly chastised me by saying she could get the same cartridge for much less at store Y, so now I'm waiting for her to finish shopping today before I can print the rest (fortunately, I hadn't opened the new cartridge yet). As you can see, the printing is very decent, and unlike the last Marek kit I worked on, all the laminated formers are on separate sheets (yeah!). You can also see that half the sheet is missing, since the page is not scaled to fit US letter-size, so each PDF page requires two sheets for printing (it can be scaled to fit, of course, but then would be smaller than 1/33 scale). I'm also printing this on bright white 110# cover, which is noticeably whiter than card I've used previously, so I'll be interested to see what the overall tone of the finished model looks like.

TTFN,

Last edited by ccoyle; 05-31-2009 at 10:51 AM.