View Single Post

Old 06-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Curently live in High Desert country, Redmond, Oregon to be specific.
Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via AIM to Ashrunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
Ashrunner, I never thought about it until you mentioned your "interest" in Judy. I guess ole Irwin Allen knew he had to do something to spice the old space opera up and he covered all the bases! Judy was too old for my purient interests, but Penny....ooh la la!

In fact, Penny is still active on the convention circuit and STILL looks hot. I must be getting old though I hadn't noticed.
Lala...I'm not trying to continue a hijacking of your thread, but I would like to relay a funny story that happened to me a number of years ago. I stopped by an mIRC chat room and noticed the topic of discussion was Lost in Space. The people in the room were praising Angela Cartwright on her acting and how great she looked in the show. I joined the discussion and mentioned that I was caught in between Penny and Judy. Penny was too young for me and Judy was too old, and although I thought Penny was cute, I really had a heart throb for Judy.

I was then asked how old I was by one of the room members and I answered the question...at the time I think I was 46 (turned 58 Tuesday). A moment later, a reply came from one of the other participants which read something like this: Marta is six years older than you and I'm one year younger. How old did you think I was during the show? Needless to say, I was taken back by the question and after an exchange of remarks, asked that the person not pretend to be someone they aren't. I was immediately hit with private and public messages about the fact that Angela Cartwright was the person asking the question.

I told Angela I thought she was like four years younger than me during the show and we continued to chat with each other, mainly through private message, for a while. In the end, I had to admit I was more impressed with "Penny Robinson" then but still liked "Judy Robinson" better.