View Single Post

Old 05-17-2015, 09:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 152.52 MB
In Figure 1 we divided the rectangle to be worked. As this area will be curved, a part of the paper will have to be removed, I calculate it always in the middle, if you withdraw more paper, will have a more pronounced curvature, withdraw smaller paper area and the curvature will be softer.
The blue dotted lines mark the portion of the paper that will be maintained, however I need to preserve a flange to make the collage
I marked these flanges with the red line and crossed with red lines the portion that will be effectively removed as shown in Figure 2
Once these pieces were cut, just rounding the sides of the paper and the corner is starting to set in place (fig 3)
Now just paste it (fig 4, 5)

You can also modify the desired curvature, modify the angle, tapering forward (as in my bus) making it smoother or abrupt simply changing the rectangle measures and also changing the angle of the lines dotted in blue that have been marked into the rectangle

I hope i was clear to explain it
Attached Thumbnails
Vintage chevrolet bus/truck-p1210306.jpg   Vintage chevrolet bus/truck-p1210307.jpg   Vintage chevrolet bus/truck-p1210308.jpg   Vintage chevrolet bus/truck-p1210309.jpg   Vintage chevrolet bus/truck-p1210310.jpg