Thread: Wrebbit ?
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2015, 01:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Wrebbit ?

Well ;
This is a puzzler ( Pun Intended . )Here's a company with unusual paper and foam puzzle models .Now did you you know they did at least one Card ( heavy ) model of a Classic Mercedes car ? I have one I rescued from a Flea Market .Trouble is Customer service at Wrebbit says they never heard of it .
This thing is heavy card paper almost .080 thick , Gloss printed paper on Both sides . .It has working steering , Opening doors , Working Rumble Seat and all that .It has an opening hood too .It's so beautiful as paper cars are concerned I would like to finish it .
You even have to thread and build your own paper wire wheels ! . The problem .Well using the jig supplied I built the hood ( Bonnet to some of you ) And the jig supplied did not let the hood conform to either the cowl or the Radiator .
This is two layers of this card - stock , again with fine finish gloss stock ( colored ) on both sides ! . I am afraid if I try to separate them to effect a repair I will ruin them . Can anyone help me with this problem .I would like to finish this great car ! Papersurprise50