View Single Post

Old 10-21-2015, 04:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 31.45 MB

Everything must come to an end, so the Salyuts stopped flying one day. To be precise, 1986 market the last mission aand in 1991 Salyut 7 was deorbited without control.

But before that a second military base was launched (unarmed this time) and it was Almaz 3. There has been lot of turmoil about it. The first mission went down during emergency, when one of the kosmonauts got both physically and mentally sick. The second one failed to dock and the guys almost died, landind on a frozen lake and going underwater for hour. And the final one was also interesting, eg. they exchanged the station's atmosphere by opening the hatches and letting the vacuus suck out the air, while supplying new one from Soyuz.

All in all the Almaz 3 orbital complex is available for download on my blog - Baza orbitalna A?maz 3 + Sojuz 24 ? darmowy model | GNIAZDO ?WIATÓW

It is an amended project, with docking antennas. Those have been also added to all previous models, as well as the parts have been numbered and there is an instruction on how to put those together (I'll post these and the stands next week).

Hope you like these guys, should anyone assemble them - please, share the pics.