Thread: For the Cats
View Single Post

Old 12-24-2015, 04:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Apparently having seen the videos, Paperengineer's black and white cat at play among the models, Gary's Brumby and Callie, Karen's kitty at work, Ray's Cammie and the Cammie-proof tree, Ole Puss decorating the B-17, and Anne's exceptionally cute kitten on a limb, T-chan seems to have wanted to get back into the act. We found her nestled among the presents under the tree.

The last image is my desk/workbench as it appears on Christmas Eve 2015. Included in the image is my build of John Dell's Pearl Harbor B-17C (Serial 40-2074) with the first of Volker's Advent models to roughly the same scale 1/43 vs. 1/48). And in keeping with the cat motif of this thread, my Canon cheetah work-in-progress looks on.

I have downed tools for now in preparation for the evening's activities: the grandsons will put the star on the tree, Christopher will give us a viola concert, and I will read "A Child's Christmas in Wales," as I have done for the past 45 years. By coincidence, I will be reading from a book that my oldest friend, Jim Reuter, gave us in 1970. Jim Reuter is "Jimr" in this forum and made the last post.

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the season.

Don
Attached Thumbnails
For the Cats-151224_t-chan_under-tree01.jpg   For the Cats-151224_t-chan_under-tree02.jpg   For the Cats-151224_b-17c_40-2074.jpg