View Single Post

Old 12-30-2015, 09:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 71.45 MB
WALL SECTIONS

The walls don’t need much. Just insert the consoles in the appropriate place. I used Super Glue gel to lock the consoles in position at a slight downward angle.

The turbo lift doors are a little tricky. I folded the door openings and the door housings as instructed. But, if you use the tabs and slots you’ll likely get a loose door that doesn’t line up well. I inserted the wall tabs and then glued where the tan wall meets the turbo lift door to avoid having a big seam. Then, I glued the turbo lift housing at the top instead of using the slot and tab. This made for a tighter housing, and the slot and tab weren’t lining up well to begin with. The doors simply sit the the little pocket you’ve made.

The gray flap at the base of the turbo lift housing goes over the edge of the tan wall opening. I glued mine in place. I had the port side housing a little off when I glued the wall edges, which angled the whole door down a little. Pay attention to the fit if you decide to use glue like I did. The starboard door came out perfect.
Attached Thumbnails
Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-041.jpg   Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-042.jpg   Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-043.jpg   Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-044.jpg   Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-045.jpg  

Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-046.jpg   Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-047.jpg   Star Trek: TMP Punch-Out Bridge Book-048.jpg