Thread: 1953 Buick
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2016, 11:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Thanks for the kind words David.

I must say it is pretty funny you post on this old thread as I was revisiting them yesterday. Real life kept me pretty busy in the last 2-3 years and mostly away from my keyboard and paper modeling projects. I have about 10 hours a week for hobbies. I had much more time available when I designed the Tri-Five chevys. Still, I am currently considering to resurrect a few of the many unfinished projects I started in the past and give them a second chance.

For now though, I am working on a 1/43 1947 GMC PDA-3703 bus. That is grandpa's request. Grandpa is 81 now, so this is an absolute priority. I expect to show him a prototype by the end of february if everything goes fine and a finished model for late april. Then, who knows? The Tucker and '59 Fords body have been waiting in Photoshop for years while their rolling chassis are printed and ready for a test-assembly.

I have designed my first model in 2006 and in 10 years many designs have not been showed or went further than the prototype stage, and I feel that a few of them deserve another try.

New year, old projects, that sounds odd, but that might be the way to go!

Cami