View Single Post

Old 06-12-2016, 11:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 40.04 MB
Yet another UHU02's LM build...

Hi all,
I've completed a great adventure with my very first "UHU02".
I've not choosen the easiest of his models but I couldn't resist: as soon as I saw the Aquarius on his site I suddendly was captured by his complexity and decided: I MUST try it... and so... I did

You can see my model in a new album I created here in PaperModelers Gallery (here)

Here you have a wonderful build thread by Whichita so I won't bore you with my build sequence (unless some of you would like to know something about particular aspects of the work, just ask...). Anyway if you want to see it I posted my build photos on Zealot (here is the link)

What I would like to share with you, here, just iust in the case you would like to try the same build, is my little enhancements that I put in a "detail kit" that I can give to anyone who ask me.

Here are the main components of my detail kit:

1) alternative window glasses with landing and docking references
2) alternative 3D throttle handles
3) alternative parts to super-detail the MESA
4) alternative parts to realize an enhanced EVA antenna

See photos for details.

Please note that I builded the model without rescaling it, so the extra parts are ready to be placed on UHU02's model as they are.

Greetings

Tonino
Attached Thumbnails
Yet another UHU02's LM build...-dsc06341.jpg   Yet another UHU02's LM build...-dsc06370b.jpg   Yet another UHU02's LM build...-dsc06675b.jpg   Yet another UHU02's LM build...-dsc07046.jpg   Yet another UHU02's LM build...-dsc07194.jpg