View Single Post

Old 07-23-2016, 05:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 93.62 MB
Thank You! I'm glad everyone likes them. I've enjoyed learning how to make a cardstock model 'pop'. Giving them some depth and dimension. And as I said before, most everything I've learned about model building has been from the craftspeople at this site. The old buildings have been, and probably will be, my main focus. But I try to read posts on all the different builds. Seems I find techniques that stretch my skills all the time.
And, yes, I've got several more in the works, besides going back and rebuilding others that were designed earlier in the learning process.
This was one of many first attempts at both layering and recessing. It was one of the Illinois Main Street Color Your Own pages. It looked close enough to some of the old warehouses that once sat down on the river bank at the old wharf. Its not of any actual building here, but it was one of the many learning steps I needed, and wanted. I didn't take pictures of the 20 or so failures!
Well, it's early Saturday morning, I need my coffee! Thanks again. The encouragement everyone has offered just adds to my appreciation for this site and the hobby!
Attached Thumbnails
Some of my builds-model-pics-06-05-2016-031.jpg   Some of my builds-model-pics-06-05-2016-030.jpg   Some of my builds-model-pics-06-05-2016-032.jpg