View Single Post

Old 08-07-2016, 12:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
I finally found something I can do with GIMP2. I tried using it to recolor, but it was so different from MS Paint that I would get upset and give up. I tried sevral times, and finally gave up and went back to paint. I have had GIMP2 on my computer for over a year. I almost uninstalled it a couple of times.

A week ago I wanted to try photo shopping an image out of a picture, and put it into another picture. I knew it wouldn't look right using paint, so I went to GIMP2 to see if I could use it to photo shop. Found a free hand tool that looks like a lasso or noose.

The first pic is where I took my General Lee viper, and some other pictures from the web. The other pics are my guitar as it is now, and what it will look like once I get all the parts I want to put on it. Did it to see if it matches what I thought it would look like.
Attached Thumbnails
Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-2016-08-01_2223.jpg   Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-img_20160805_105625.jpg   Resizing paper models in MS Paint.-2016-08-03_1158.jpg