View Single Post

Old 09-13-2016, 11:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Thank you all for following my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
Most interesting to see this remarkable airliner come together, Gerardo.
As for the music, my own preference is for classical, traditional, and jazz. I don't hear a lot of contemporary popular music, although I really like Dengue Fever (West Coast Cambodian Surfer Psychedelic Fusion).
Don
Don, that is the good thing about music... we have all kinds for all tastes. Being Mexican, I still love mariachi singers from the 40's and 50's (Pedro Infante comes to mind).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengt F View Post
Looking good, Gerardo!
Best of luck with the continued build!
Your paper pal
Bengt in Stockholm
Hey, compadre Bengt! I'm glad you joined me in this adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busoramas View Post
In the picture where you are seams to be a huge model!! Lol hehe
Yeah! A lot of paper for that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper Kosmonaut View Post
Hi Gerardo, great work! I built the Canon 747 in 1/400 in its NASA livery and it is great to see how it actually comes together in the original size. Your friend did a very nice job on the livery.
I look forward to see how you tackle the landing gear!
To add to the what music do you like part: I like a lot of music and I even have had some Iron Maiden in my huge collection at one point. (Powerslave!) But it isn't my favourite sort of music. 1950s-1970s Jazz, Classical, and lots of pop from all eras, albeit not so much of last decennium. But that would be my age, I guess. There's something about all those autotune hits that just is repulsive.
Good luck with the rest of the build!
I plan to take a photo of the 2 747 together, but I can tell you, they look the same size so far.

As for age, maybe is just me, but I'm scratching 50 and I still am in the lookout for new music, and with 2 teenagers at home, I can have plenty of the new trends ("Baby Metal" is another of my latest additions! Ha!) But I also inject them some Heavy Metal! \m/(^o^)\m/

A little more on the 2016 Flight 666 airplane:

As you can see the fuselage extends to 19 inches long.