View Single Post

Old 09-25-2016, 11:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear AirDave:
Here I thought I was caught up, I am glad to find out where to start gluing. I will use this as a soap box for a little bit, In my house the computer is in the back room on one wall and my model work bench is in the same room on the other wall, as paper models become more computer orientated this is not the best setup, I am finding my self walking over to the computer screen then back to the work bench, Back and forth, Back and forth etc. would be nice to have a screen at the workbench or at least a larger computer tablet if I could afford it. If you are a new modeler and just setting up try to work your computer and work station together. I am stuck where the computer cable comes out in the room.
Another Idea about this model, I just found a plastic covering on a pack of Computer paper that has areas of translucent blue color that is almost a match for Dave's tumbler windows, I will cut out the windows and glue the plastic to the inner-surface of the models I will do some pictures of the process.
Thanks to Dave and the forum,
Miles
Just noticed that I bent a flap the wrong way, pictures with cell phone not to bad
Attached Thumbnails
KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-step-1.jpg  

Last edited by Miles Linnabery; 09-25-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Add a line