View Single Post

Old 09-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Catching up

Although warned by Anne, I still managed to score that which was not to be scored and failed to score that which was to be scored and had awkwardly to do the scoring after the creature was partially assembled. I am going to continue nonetheless and see how it comes out.

Here are the in progress shots with the tools used for each step. The flaws really do show up in the close ups. I also notice that the Krylon spray shows up in some of the images, but is not noticeable to the naked eye.

In Image 1, a Wayne McCullough Breguet 14 in U.S. Army Air Service markings under construction.

Don
Attached Thumbnails
KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler01.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler02.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler03.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler04.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler05.jpg  

KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler06.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler07.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-airdave_tutorial_batman_tumbler08.jpg