View Single Post

Old 09-27-2016, 07:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 103.90 MB
Playing catch-up here. I had a good modeling session after dinner and got Sunday and Monday's lessons completed. Having stayed up way too late to watch the American presidential debate, I'm not alert enough to attempt three consecutive lessons. (About the debate, I shall be non-partisan and simply say that I found it extremely interesting.) Assembly of the body was fairly challenging, getting all the parts to align properly. That was a lot of detail cutting around those roof panels, and a lot of edge coloring as well. I tried another experiment -- for the back coloring on the wings, I used a black colored pencil. I haven't started working with the wings yet, so I'm reserving judgment, but so far they are a pleasant, if slightly uneven, dark gray, and colored pencil is at least guaranteed not to bleed through. I should be able to make wings tomorrow and be back on schedule.
Attached Thumbnails
KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-gedc0891.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-gedc0892.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Batman Tumbler-gedc0893.jpg