View Single Post

Old 09-29-2016, 04:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Done! Well, to be honest, there is still a lot to do, but at least it looks like a 1939 Dodge Airflow truck. I used the first chassis (I have to design a new one) and did not glued the cab and tank on it.

I was pretty satisfied with the cab and interior build, but the tank... Ok, it is not that bad, but I had a few problems and made some mistakes. I have not spent enough time shaping the parts and must reconsider the assembly order. I also have to design a stiff substructure to keep the skin straight. Some details must be added and I must consider simpler options for roof lights.

For sure, I have to build another tank before to even consider another complete build, but for now I have to focus on grandpa's bus so the Airflow will keep progressing at a slower pace.

Surprisingly, the exterior photos came up great so until I build a Texaco prototype, you have something to enjoy!

Cami
Attached Thumbnails
1939 Dodge Airflow Truck-img_02281.jpg   1939 Dodge Airflow Truck-img_02401.jpg   1939 Dodge Airflow Truck-img_02451.jpg   1939 Dodge Airflow Truck-img_02221.jpg   1939 Dodge Airflow Truck-twa-airflow.jpg