View Single Post

Old 11-13-2016, 11:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.97 MB
Hi John,

I'm not seeing that issue on my end. Actually, I don't recall reducing parts f.01 through f.03 (the glue strips) only the round formers since that was where I was having problems. Former f.04 fit quite snuggly for me when using the reduced sizes. Is it possible your printer was not set to 100%? Do the scale marks measure at 1cm and .5in correctly?

My WIP build is printed directly from Inkscape so I printed out a page from the pdf to compare to the Inkscape print out and I'm not seeing any size difference there, either. You've got me puzzled.

I just uploaded the latest version where I reduced the triangular keel parts (fk.01 - fk.03) a bit more because they would not fit through the formers. On the second page of the instructions there should be a version number (v.2016####). The latest is v.20161113. The changes that have been made since the initial upload are that the scale marks have been redesigned, parts f.04 - f.24 have been reduced in size by 2% and parts fk.01 -fk.03 have been reduced by ~ 5%, in addition fk.01 and fk.03 have had cut-outs added to help the flaps fit into fk.02 better.

--jeff