View Single Post

Old 01-08-2017, 06:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.28 MB
Thanks for the kind words!

The hemispheres on the bottom are not on the official Dalek plans that I have from the Dalek modellers group, but I ran across some reference material that showed these. Not sure if it was fan art or concept art, etc. That's what I get for not documenting where I collect material from (better that castors I guess!). In fairness to myself, I've been collecting reference material and working on this for many years. I'm basing my model pattern from several Sketchup models I have studied.

The 1:6 scale I have designed this will allow it to be used with the standard size Barbie dolls and vintage G.I. Joes.

I hope that when I am able to release this model, it won't be too difficult to build although I feel that the globes will cause most who start it to become discouraged by the number you have to build. I originally decided to design this at the request of a friend in the UK that used to work with to make and send to him. I will release two variants, an uncolored one to be printed onto pre-colored cardstock (this is going to be the one I give my friend), and a colored one for white cardstock. Of course one could always add their own textures or color after printing the uncolored one.

Last edited by Ron Caudillo; 01-08-2017 at 07:34 PM.