View Single Post

Old 02-19-2017, 03:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello !

So that's it, our first STEMOT is history, and what can I say?

IT WAS WONDERFUL !!!!

After many hands on Thursday helped to adapt the Weststeirerhalle for the exhibition, I am on Friday
At 8 o'clock to the team, where there have been some fine-tuning work, we started the construction of our paper model stand. On the site of the competition I have just posted my selected models.
From 1:00 pm onwards the Raimund Guards went after their activities as a committee of competition. In the end, we were able to exhibit more than 150 models in the respective categories.
From lunchtime onwards, more and more exhibitors and traders then circulated in the hall.
By the evening it was already a bit crowded, because the rush was big!
Participants from Germany, Slovenia, Carinthia, Poland, Carinthia, Upper Austria, Carinthia and Vienna filled the exhibition tables.

On Saturday at nine o'clock then finally the opening, and it went right right off a big crowd of visitors.
Actually everything ran like clockwork, from the entrance with Kassabereich over VIP area where our girls with cake and coffee the exhibitors and dealers well supplied. The culinary experience could also be seen, Michl had everything under control in the supply of delicacies, which all of us have once again tasted.

A big thank you goes to Heinz Schwarz and Mario Hobisch for their tireless efforts in the run-up to the exhibition.
So I was and still am enthusiastic about our premiere exhibition,
And of course, hope for a repeat in 2018.
But now enough of the words, I now let my pictures speak,

More Pictures you can see HERE !!!

We hope you enjoy Kurt
Attached Thumbnails
-dscf0031.jpg   -dscf0035.jpg   -dscf0045.jpg   -dscf0050.jpg   -dscf0056.jpg