View Single Post

Old 03-21-2017, 08:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thank you very much for the comments, friends

@ Ronan - it is awkward to get a picture of all the bigger scale plane models. I have an old "family portrait" (already shown in this forum) but, definitely, I have to take a new one...

@ Paśl/Erik - sorry to disappoint but the next one will be much smaller than a He-111. It will be a Bearcat, from GPM.

@ Dan - a Staaken would definitely not fit where I store the planes, even if there were less of them to store The biggest WW1 subjects I have are a Caproni Ca-3 (scratch) and Vimy (FlyModel). It will be impossible to start something big before remaking the "hangar". I'd love to make a WWII heavy bomber and Maly's Halifax and B-17, as well as FlyModel's Lancaster would be good candidates, but not for the near future. If anyone has suggestions, I'd be glad to know
GPM has many big aircraft subjects but the kits are mostly old. It is the same with FlyModel. There is no lack of interesting subjects but I'm always wary of old kits. As you might imagine, I'm much more interested in the detail level, fit quality and canopy availability than on size...