Thread: TU-22 Blinder
View Single Post

Old 04-10-2017, 06:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi team,
thank you very much for kind words!

I still have no news regarding date\prices and all other things, but few thoughts badly buzzing in my mind since I saw cover picture. So please allow me to let them go:
First of all - Please consider to purchase additional aftermarket wheels if they will be available. There two reasons to do so:
a. I've sent 3D models to publisher, so we can hope wheels to be available. Wheels' models I've sent was way more detailed then it is possible to replicate in paper. You can see them on photos earlier in this tread.
b. There 8 main and 2 nose wheels on the plane. This turns in to 100+ paper\cardboard circles. And 100+ cardboard circles can turns in to nightmare.

Second - Please consider to purchase additional aftermarket vacuum-formed details.
Again - I sent them to publisher. Idea here not in windows of cockpit (they are basically flat), but in rounded elliptical fairings on gondolas and tail. You can make them via details provided in paper, you can use super-glue and paint them, you can use super-glue and extrude them from plastic and paint then (as I did)... But save your time.

Third - Please consider to purchase additional laser-cut cardboard details. Not a big deal actually, but this plane is huge indeed, and there a lot of rounded details.

And the last one - if you refer my photos due build - please keep in mind that parts on picture below placed incorrectly. This was fixed in last version which was sent to publisher.

Just to avoid any speculation - I will not got any dime for aftermarket or additional sells of the model itself. Basically I'm not even know if\when model\aftermarket will be available. But still. ^)))

See ya!

Last edited by Necroscope; 04-10-2017 at 06:36 AM.