View Single Post

Old 04-13-2017, 03:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 33.09 MB
I have finished the main parts of it until february 2017 but there are still some things to do and I am planning an extension because there are to much land and to little water areas.

I am sorry that sometimes I will not be able to give you the correct descriptions for the kinds of used material, but I hope you will see what I mean.

I have to mention that I made no plan before building and some things where more or less a shot in the dark.

The basic is a foam filled plate (?) with an surface of coloured construction paper. It is painted with glue to simulate the water. Another foam filled plate is covered with green construction paper. The frame for the dyke is made of thick cardboard with about 1.5 mm. The construction is covered by transparent green paper. I have taken a texture from the internet to make the walls of the waterfront.

As you can see in the fourth picture the dyke is making a turn to far to the right although it has to go parallel to the wtaerfront. This is one of the problems my unplanned acting caused but I could correct it before it was to late.
Attached Thumbnails
Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-001.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-003.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-011.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-016.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-018.jpg