View Single Post

Old 04-19-2017, 09:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
I've lost another bark angel

Today I lost my little dog, Trixie. While she was legally the shelter's dog, she was my perpetual foster baby. Atr 4:20 PM today she was put down. She lost her battle with Cryptosporidia and there was nothing more that could be done for her. I loved her to the very end and always told her that she was worth every effort. Dogs understand more than anyone ever gives them credit for and she knew that she was loved at all times. If asked to go through this again with another dog, I most likely will as they need love to their very last moments of life. I may have Had her for 11 months but I grieve for her as if I had her for her 15 years of life;. That is how attached I became to her. I will always love her since she joined my life a week after I lost Rosie and now I grieve for two dogs at once. AND YES IT IS WORTH ALL OF THE SORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for taking time time to read this. If I'm a little incoherent it is because I'm drinking the pain away tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
I've lost another bark angel-100_1524.jpg   I've lost another bark angel-100_1538.jpg   I've lost another bark angel-100_1525.jpg