View Single Post

Old 04-21-2017, 02:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 33.09 MB
Hello together,

here are my plans and beginnings for the extension.

In the first picture you can see the whole area I will make a model of, but much more "compressed" if this word is correct.

There are three lighthouses, which are marked red. The first one above I have already shown. The second one in the lower left corner is the so called "minaret" which is my actual avatar and the third one is the corresponding rear light. Both make a line of orientation for ships coming up from Bremen towards the Nort Sea (see last picture) . There is also a semaphore from another lighthouse of the German Bight which has been rebuilt in Bremerhaven to keep its historical meaning. The floating pier for tugs will also a very important part of the model.
Attached Thumbnails
Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-ansicht-nord-linie-klein-markiert.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-minarett-02-vorbild.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-minarett-03-oberfeuer.jpg   Waterfront background for maritime pictures of models in 1;250-lt-bremerhaven-original-01.jpg