View Single Post

Old 04-29-2017, 03:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 18.58 MB
I all but finished the hull on Nachi, was done but I lost the rudder someplace. I will have to fabricate one, but will wait till the end when I attach the screws. I almost never install rudders until the model is nearly done for obvious handling issues. The bridge is coming together well and rapidly. I cut out the windows completely and glued bars from vanilla folder on the reverse side. I also added a black paper frame inside to both strengthen the structure and to darken the interior. I believe Angraf forgot the solid handrail on the upper bridge so I made it from the folder material as well. I'm enjoying the build of this ground breaking cruiser.

Attached Thumbnails
IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1985.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1986.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1988.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1989.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1990.jpg  

IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1991.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1992.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1993.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1994.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1995.jpg  

IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1996.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1997.jpg   IJN Nachi / USS S.L. City, DKM Hipper, RM Zara-img_1998.jpg