Thread: For the Cats
View Single Post

Old 05-04-2017, 06:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.31 MB
My wife asked me to pass this around. I hope no one minds me doing so.

We have worked with Sonnia many times to help cats in need. She is one of the most dedicated people we know.

I am considering doing a B-17 kit as a fund raiser for Goldberg. Would there be any interest in this?

Thanks for any help you can give.

“Sonnia Cepeda, a devoted cat rescuer on Long Island, is trying to raise money for this sweet little kitten who was found in a basement and left to die. His name is Baby Goldenberg. He was rescued by a young girl and taken to the vet immediately because of his severely infected eyes.

His eyes have now ruptured and he needs surgery. Since he weighs less than 2 lbs, the surgery is temporarily on hold. Goldenberg will be admitted to the hospital on Monday and will stay there till he can have the surgery. Goldenberg has been in foster care with a dog and a blind cat, who he loves very much and who love him.

There are already offers to adopt Goldenberg, but he needs to have the eye surgery first.

PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING FOR BABY GOLDENBERG'S SURGERY.

We need to raise about $3,000. Your donations are tax deductible...under alleykattz rescue..
Please Share this story.

You can donate through Paypal "friends and family" to: [email protected] ...https://www.paypal.com/

If you would like to send a check, please send Sonnia an email at: [email protected]<3
EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE....FUNDS MUST BE RAISED...PLEASE.....DO IT FOR THE BABY....”
Attached Thumbnails
For the Cats-18222531_437981523201960_6790864988351314137_n.jpg