View Single Post

Old 05-04-2017, 06:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.31 MB
My wife asked me to pass this around. I hope no one minds me doing so.

I’ve been in the process of finishing up the extra details on the B-17D kits. But my wife brought to my attention the plight of a kitten a woman we know rescued. You can read his situation below. I am considering doing a B-17 kit as a fund raiser for Goldberg. Would there be any interest in this? I have two different B-17s that I am considering. I’ll let the majority decide. The options are B-17F-25-BO (41-24574) “Tuffy” from the 43rd Bomb Group in the South Pacific. The other is B-17F-75-DL (42-3537) “Friday the 13th” from the 94th Bomb Group, 8th Air Force. Yes, the very late production block B-17Fs had chin turrets.

Thanks for any help you can give.

“Sonnia Cepeda, a devoted cat rescuer on Long Island, is trying to raise money for this sweet little kitten who was found in a basement and left to die. His name is Baby Goldenberg. He was rescued by a young girl and taken to the vet immediately because of his severely infected eyes. His eyes have now ruptured and he needs surgery. Since he weighs less than 2 lbs, the surgery is temporarily on hold. Goldenberg will be admitted to the hospital on Monday and will stay there till he can have the surgery. Goldenberg has been in foster care with a dog and a blind cat, who he loves very much and who love him.
There are already offers to adopt Goldenberg, but he needs to have the eye surgery first.

PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING FOR BABY GOLDENBERG'S SURGERY.

We need to raise about $3,000. Your donations are tax deductible...under alleykattz rescue..
Please Share this story.

You can donate through Paypal "friends and family" to: [email protected] ...https://www.paypal.com/

If you would like to send a check, please send Sonnia an email at: [email protected]<3
EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE....FUNDS MUST BE RAISED...PLEASE.....DO IT FOR THE BABY....”
Attached Thumbnails
B-17 Flying Fortress-18222531_437981523201960_6790864988351314137_n.jpg   B-17 Flying Fortress-b17-tuffy-nose.jpg   B-17 Flying Fortress-media-408500.jpg