View Single Post

Old 05-18-2017, 07:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
@ Erik – I like to consider myself too young to worry about where the collection will go to (or collections, if you include non-aircraft subjects). By the way, the productivity increased a lot in 2003, when I discovered and started buying “serious” kits. The older models are either much simpler or scratch built. If real life allows, the collection will get substantially bigger

@ Don – Thanks

@ Paúl – if you allow me a “blue” joke, the heaven is full of planes If you pass by Póvoa de Varzim, knock my door and you may well spend another hour. Or more

@ Papermate – “black” joke, indeed Looks effective to solve my space problems but I’ll try another method first.

@ Yoav – The Kfir and the F-15 are among my oldest scratch built models in this scale and, as a result, not very presentable (to be kind). At the time, (1981/1982) I had no computer to help shaping the parts. You may spot a Bearcat, a bit over the Kfir. It was built in 1980 and, having completed the GPM kit, the “old” was stored elsewhere, to make way. As the showcase is crammed, I intend to make the same with other models (F-104, Polikarpov I-16, Ki-43, Fokker E-III, maybe others...). Sometime, it will be necessary to enlarge the showcase and the only option is to increase the depth. It will be convenient to get at least 50% more shelf surface. Not easy…

@ Gene K – it is a good kit, despite being old!