View Single Post

Old 05-19-2017, 06:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.18 MB
And HI! back at you, Rubén, rmks2000, jeff, John, Wayne. It is very good to see your names again.

Thank you, Wayne for the leads on lozenge information - I'll be following them up.

Rubén, I'm learning for myself about building at this scale. So far I have no great difficulties but I have sort of simplified the detailing. If it goes well enough, I will try to add more details in.

Sympathies for the stomach issues, John. I'm dealing with a series of low level health issues that bring me down for a few weeks at a time.

Jeff, I very much agree. I have actually worked backwards from wanting to play around with lozenge camoflauge, which led me to look for a model to try it on. The DVII seemed straightforward enough... until I decided that available models were not adequate for me, etc. Probably only 30 hours or so invested so far.

And rmks, if I understand what you are asking, it is the "Picture Frame" command in Rhino. This brings in an image as simply another part that can be scaled, moved, rotated. To a limited extent you can even cut it and manipulate the pieces separately. Thus, I brought the image in, scaled it, cut it and rotated one piece 90°.

Thanks to you all for dropping by.

Carl