View Single Post

Old 05-24-2017, 09:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Dave's New Website & Paper Model Tees!

I have been wanting to update my website (Dave's Card Creations) for sometime.
It really was in need of a facelift and some changes.
I especially needed to modify the KoolWheelz and Free Models sections.

I also had a couple of new things to add...like my "exclusive Paper Model Tees".

A while back I had the idea to work on some designs for paper model related tshirts.
I also had some ideas in mind for my own models and self-promotion.
I've already created some shirts with my own models on them...and I'm working on a few more designs.

Recently my Daughter expressed an interest in going to Washington and visiting the Natural History Museum.
She also shares my love of Military aircraft and wishes to visit the Air & Space Museums there too.

I was looking forward to the big Ajax/Toronto Scale Model show in October to promote Paper Modeling.
But now that show has been cancelled, and I am re-interested in attending the fall paper Modelers Convention.

I'd like to combine the IPMC and Museum trips into one trip with my Daughter....
but as usal, it all comes down to funds.

All my model sales through www.papermodelshop.com and www.ecardmodels.com are for hobby related expenses.
Those funds will definitely help towards a trip, but I don't think its gonna be enough.
Unfortunately I haven't been releasing many retail models...with the recently released Saladin model being the only new release this year.
Big thanks, byt the way, to all those who have already purchased a copy!

And so thats why I have decided to go ahead with my tee shirt fundraiser and set-up an online store just for that purpose.
Teechip is a site where you can create your clothing designs and retail them in a teechip store.
My website links to that store from my Tshirt page: Paper Model T-Shirts

Please check out my tee shirt designs...see if there's something you like...and maybe help me (and my Daughter) get to Washington this year.
Or just pick up a model....that would help too.