View Single Post

Old 05-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 103.02 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by emil_zarkov View Post
Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I've posted and updated this thread.
I've had to halt all of my projects because of poor health and having to stay in a hospital several times. I'm glad to say I'm feeling better and I'm resuming my designs one by one. I've already prepared a new series of kits that will be ready soon.
For the last couple of weeks I had to pay a lot of money for medicine and treatment. This is why, with the help of my son Andrey, we've set up a new Patreon page to be able to get some much needed funding.
Anyone can become a patron for as little as $1 or more. Every help is greatly appreciated.
We've set ranks and rewards for everyone who wishes to join the "ZarkovModels Army".
We'll post all of my updates there first for all supporting patrons to see.
Thank you everyone in advance! Now I'm going back to work for the finishing touches of the new kits.

God bless!
Hello Emil. So glad to know you are recovering. Health issues are not good at all!! Hope you are working on the Cessna 337 Super Skymaster. There is still no good model of the Model 337, the retracting landing gear version. The modelling fraternity needs this beautiful aircraft.
Best wishes and keep up the good work.
EDUARDO