View Single Post

Old 08-13-2017, 02:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.05 GB
What gave me the idea was a youtube video showing a kit that had a rubber square with a hole in the middle that fit on the print head, and you put the syringe in the hole and suck some ink out of the print head. I tried to find a roofing nail with little rubber washer on it, but only found this thing. It is sort of a rubber foam. I made a hole with a toothpick, and lined it up with the refill hole. Put the syringe against the hole I made and pumped a little air in to it till ink came out the print head. Wiped the print head clean and did the same for the remaining refill holes. When all are done wipe print head one more time and put it back in the printer. Didn't have a problem with the Black cartridge, so I just tried printing and it worked.

I went through 20 pages, and tried the cleaning program that came with the printer. The Yellow bottle is what is left in each bottle, so I am good for about 6-8 refills before they are empty. They are 4oz bottles, and 4 syringes with instructions I bought from e-bay for about $18. I was paying $26 for both cartridges. Hope this helps someone.
Attached Thumbnails
Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-01.jpg   Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-02.jpg   Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-03.jpg   Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-04.jpg   Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-05.jpg  

Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-06.jpg   Need Help=Ink Refill Kit-s-l400.jpg