View Single Post

Old 08-15-2017, 06:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
collected replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormeagle View Post
Sorry for the lack of build reports Ifuente, but I am on vacation and only have the pc with me...the printer is at home so I need to wait till September for new printouts...
No pressure guys, Pablo's doing his best to help debug Chaiwat's C-45. Without a printer I do need your input to improve alignment and other things.

I understand your problem Rich, but I prefer small. This also ensures I don't take business away from original designers like Aaron. Most of the free downloads are metric, hence the A4 basis size. If you have an A3 paper printer you can do 'fit to page' to get 1:71. A3 is about 2 legal size sheets joined long edge to long edge.

And Dave thanks for the DB5, it's on my shortlist - only time I saw one in the flesh was at a California car lot in the 1990s, it was red but I stood and admired it for a good half hour. Send me a PM with your email if you want to give the C-45 (1:200, mostly tab-less, no directions) a shot.

I've branched out into civilian helicopters, so if you like those check back often. I work from pictures so all of my recolors are real aircraft, but online civilian photos are uncommon even when searching for NPC-xxxx (until 1945) PI-Cxxxx (1945-1975) or RP-Cxxxx (after 1975). Maybe you guys can turn up something, I've done the usual internet photo archives and found little - if you want to help, here are the ones I've found photos for: RP-C2294, RP-C887, RP-C2042, RP-C2043, RP-C1350, RP-C1942, RP-C1258, RP-C1888, RP-C33, RP-C221 and RP-C4190.

You can guess which ones I'm recoloring by googling those serials in a registry database, but no guarantees on complicated liveries. Bonus points if you can find a photo of an Philippine MD500D (T-tail and round, not pointy nose) or Hughes 369/model 500 (V-tail).

Last edited by lfuente; 08-15-2017 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Added text