View Single Post

Old 08-23-2017, 08:23 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 136.87 MB
Concerning printing, You don't mention if the printer you used is laser or inkjet. I myself don't own a printer. I always print my models on a store where they have a very large laser printer. It is RICOH brand and works beautifully. I have re scaled, enlarged, reduced, change colors etc. etc, and ALWAYS the parts come out perfectly. Inkjet home printers were not designed for precise, accurate printing. If you take your model to a printing shop, as I do, the results will be fantastic and very accurate, not only the parts but also the colors. And by the way, laser inks don't fade as easily as ink jet colors do. I have tested several models with full sunshine from Florida for months and the colors are unchanged. So, use professional laser printing and your problems will disappear. And it is not expensive either. It goes without saying that you must instruct the guy who will print the models about the characteristics, size etc. of the model. This is important because if the machine is not properly adjusted, size will change etc. Good luck