View Single Post

Old 08-26-2017, 08:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 40.04 MB
Hello everyone! I was away for a while, excuse me my friends. Summer time means to me less time for modeling and no time for posting.
I spent a lot of time outdoors and the wheater here was so sunny this year that we had no rainy day forcing to stay at home.

But I wasn't completely out of service... here is a little update on the shuttle project.

First of all, the knobs. I felt like the dashboard was a little too flat so I decided to add the two knobs to every screen.

Perhaps they are just a little too big, but this is the littlest diameter I was able to handle. Anyway I like the final appearance once they was mounted.

OK some of them look up and others look down... but perfection is not of this world... (obviously this doesn't apply to Spacerunner, but I think he is not from Earth! )

Then I placed the HUD boxes in place and realized an element to close the lower part of the dashboard. All kept in place by the usual microtabs I always like very much.

Last photos refer to dashboard upper wall, this part will help giving the correct shape to the front cabin wall.
Attached Thumbnails
1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08399.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08404.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08405.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08406.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08407.jpg  

1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08429.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08400.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08401.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08402.jpg   1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck-dsc08408.jpg