View Single Post

Old 08-30-2017, 07:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM

After a long period in “off” mode (no, the office holidays were not so good…) I’m back to “business as usual” here in the forum. The idea was to show a Me-262 built some time ago but that one will come later. So, it will be a Fokker E-II, from GPM, assembled during the holidays.
It was a quick build, despite the surprisingly high number of parts (621) for such a simple and not so detailed plane. The number reflects the designer’s choices which, in some cases, could be vastly simplified. However, the solutions are not awkward and the kit is very well organized, with nice instruction drawings. So much that, for a change, I decided to follow the proposed assembly sequence almost entirely.
The first pictures, as always, show the kit. As the wing structure card parts are basically “impossible” to cut, I invested a few more euros on the laser cut set, which is also shown in the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c01.jpg   Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c02.jpg   Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c03.jpg   Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c04.jpg   Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c05.jpg  

Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c06.jpg   Fokker E.II - 1/33 - GPM-fokker-e.ii-c07.jpg