View Single Post

Old 09-06-2017, 08:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
Doug,

Thank you!

This is going to be a much longer project than I had anticipated, but that is Murphy's Law. I had hoped to finish this and my Tri Sigma project by November. It may not happen, since I keep adding ideas.

So, here is where I am to date (see photos). I have the 1st Tudor coach finished with the exception of the steps, cargo, reins and driver. The four Dormers are finished and I have all the parts cut for one wall of the Guild Hall end of the structure. In addition, I have the Fodor basic coach body assembled and the trim parts cut out. I added a former in the center of the coach, so that I could apply more pressure while gluing and forming the curve of the roof. I also have all the parts cut out for one of the rear wheels.

At this point, the double door on the wall will be recessed by 2 layers (see spacers in center of second photo). I have not decided whether to partially open one door. If I do, l'll have to thicken them to at least 2MM. In that case, I will probably not recess the doors, but thicken the door frame to match the door. I will have to make a decision on that soon.
Attached Thumbnails
White hart inn revisited-20170906_221239.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20170906_205530.jpg