View Single Post

Old 09-09-2017, 03:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickPink65 View Post
I will never understand why card model printers take gigantic paces to design a beautifully detailed model but completely fail to provide step by step, totally clear instructions, both written and with drawings.
Because extensive drawings and text explanation are not really required and are waste of space. Saying that - this sort of kits from Halinski ARE NOT for beginners, so experienced modelers should be able to use them. That is why every time before starting a kit all drawings should be thoroughly examined and checked out. In my opinion drawings within the kits are more than enough to complete the build. I hardly ever read text description, and can get all information required even from simple diagrams.

cheers

PS. W = Wyciąć = Cut/Cut Out. Part 2 is a whole if you are not doing open nose option. Also it may not have been properly marked off on the sheet as 2a. But after closer examination of your pics I can say it still remains as part 2 as it is joined together possibly on some sort of hinges (as if in reality) hence - it should be not marked off as part 2a, only part 2 which is split to two components by cutting.