View Single Post

Old 09-11-2017, 08:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
Unfortunately, I will not be able to do that. I left it up for 5 years and two summers ago, my Granddaughter and I took it apart and packed it away. It took almost 4 weeks, working every day about 8 hours to dismantle it. Even with the photos to guide me, without a lot of extra help, it would take me several months to set it up. If I started tomorrow, and worked every day for 8 hours, I probably would not have it assembled until about April or May of next year. The wiring was a nightmare! If I had been inspected by the Fire Dept, they probably would have shut me down, simply because they would not have been able to trace circuits. I put it together using an ammeter and a volt meter. When a circuit reached 13 amps, I closed that one out and started on a new circuit. Never had an overload. Later on towards Christmas, I'll start a new thread in "Other Things We Do" and try to let everyone know that I posted the pictures. In the meantime, I gotta finish this baby. (only 240 more spoked wheels to cut out; plus, of course, the building)

John