View Single Post

Old 09-14-2017, 05:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
Quick update. I am working on the front wall of the Guild Hall (not quite finished). I will add a photo on that with my next post. In the meantime, I am building the Archway Interior. I installed the hinges and window ledge facade on the small closed window (see photo). I have the double door ready to install. It is slightly smaller than the outside doors, so I had to modify the recess insert. And since I am recessing the door I will have to add a piece of slate flooring in front of the door. Plus, I had to trim the wall tab next to the open doorway (it was intended to be used with the flat printed door in place). In the photo, you can see the floor strip on the other side of the door opening. I am going to edge glue (no tab) that joint, so I will conduct the gluing on a piece of wax paper to prevent gluing it to my cutting board (which I have been known to do). Plodding along. Real world interference. Had to get my business tax returns out the door; they are due tomorrow. I didn't want to give the governments my money any sooner than I had to.

John
Attached Thumbnails
White hart inn revisited-20170914_183346_001.jpg