View Single Post

Old 09-24-2017, 11:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 985.89 MB
Unfortunately for the model world, I am back. I have made a bit of progress. I have finally figured out a way to make the stirrup steps for the the coaches. Per the photos, I used the bottom of one of the coaches to provide two boards (which I glued back-to-back). From this double sided board, I measured and cut two short pieces that would allow me to form a rectangular step plate, with two triangular side braces (first photo). I colored the cut edges with a tan Crayola pencil. I then glued the two stirrups to the steps piece , prior to cutting the steps piece from the parts sheet. Trying to glue those little bitty pieces AFTER cutting out the steps base piece, will drive you completely insane (Yeah, I tried that for about 5 minutes and then printed a new parts sheet)! The other 2 photos show the front and side view of the finished product. The #11 blade was only used to show size comparison; I cut everything with scissors.
Attached Thumbnails
White hart inn revisited-20170921_172836.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20170923_003115.jpg   White hart inn revisited-20170923_003151.jpg