View Single Post

Old 09-26-2017, 08:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
I missed the first two episodes when they were free to stream, not having a tv and don't do any of the paid services. Wasn't all that enthused anyway never having been a big Star Trek fan. Reading an article on it in Sunday's NY Times it went on about due to some of the problems getting filming started that they were able to get the lead female character as that was who they wanted from the beginning due to her role in The Walking Dead. They showed one photo on "new" aliens and then on reading the caption saw it was Klingons and it was wtf? Guess I didn't miss much.
I like a lot of the comic book movies, but that's what I take them as. Having read SF almost since I learned to read, there's just not many of the movies that I get into that much. For the last few years, the remake of Solaris was pretty good (although thought the original one better); didn't get to see Moon which the few clips I've seen looks good; really liked Arrival and Twelve Monkeys for several years ago - nothing else pops up in my head.