View Single Post

Old 09-28-2017, 10:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.70 MB
Hello Everyone,
The title of this post is "the Good (photos 1-2), the Bad (photo 3), and the Ugly (photo 4)". Continued to work on the hull plating. The ends are giving me fits while the center side plates are going on pretty well. I am going slow as I don't get more than 10-15 minutes per night to work. The joy of 4 kids in activities. I am leaning more and more towards using a filler for the horrible gaps, sanding, and painting in hopes to smooth things out. I was just going to post the good photos, but I am an equal opportunity poster. I figure if I make a mistake, why not show the bad side of my build along with the good. I am learning as I go. The directions are sometimes confusing to me but I am figuring them out. Thanks for checking in. Try to not to laugh to hard at the pictures. Suggestions are always welcome. Hopefully when this is all done I can look back and laugh at the photos as well.
Darren
Attached Thumbnails
USS Arizona - Digital Navy-az1.jpg   USS Arizona - Digital Navy-az4.jpg   USS Arizona - Digital Navy-az2.jpg   USS Arizona - Digital Navy-az3.jpg