View Single Post

Old 10-02-2017, 01:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
As for Gary's designs, There are instructions included with his models. They are correctly made and I have no troubles reading them. Every designer makes their own instructions in their own way and in Garys case, There is no step-by-step build sequence. but that is not needed in most paper models. Most big and well-appreciated card model companies do not have step by step instructions anyway. Look at GPM, FlyModel and Hobby Model. And what would you rather have, four pages of written instructions in Polish or a couple of clear images to work with?
About fit: I did Gary's Super Guppy a couple of years back in 1/400 and it still fitted well.
Besides, Gary's models are shared with the community for free and he has made a lot of them to share with us. Some people, me, for example, do not have the money to pay for large commercial kits, nor the room to store big models. And I also like Gary's choice of subjects a lot. Perhaps you should try and build one of his models before any further criticism. You can use this thread as a reference when you aren't able to read Gary's quite obvious instruction manual.
Now I don't want this thread to become polemic, so let's now call this matter closed so I can finish my build here.