View Single Post

Old 10-09-2017, 08:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 127.22 MB
It has been a while since my last post on this subject, but finally my son found the time to make new pictures. They go hereby. In the mean time I spent my days making a Statenjacht, about which I will report in another thread, and I am still struggling with the build of a herring buys. Not that it is a hard model to make, but there are some nasty questions I could not answer for a long time, but finally I think I have found proof for part of the answer.
Anyway, here is the hooker, drying its sails on a summer evening somewhere in one of the inlets of the Holland or Zeeland coast.

another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_2_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_7_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_11_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_14_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_21_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_34_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_36_lr.jpg another 17th century Dutch workhorse-9.hoeker_de_zeilen_drogende.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
another 17th century Dutch workhorse-hoeker_33_lr.jpg