Thread: For the Cats
View Single Post

Old 10-09-2017, 04:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear Cat fans:
Gary and I are also Email buddy's, and just recently he said that he has a paper model cat as a car mascot of the family car dash board. The Attached picture is of Charlie II I know it is not paper but it is of a cat, Charlie the first was a stray I took in as about a 2 year old lived with me for 21 years Big 21 pound black and white with hearts on one side loved to go on car/van rides you just had to say hay Charlie want to go for a ride, right to the door he would head to the van unless you said car charlie, he liked the Dash board better in the van. Charlie II is now 16 and 3/4 years old, When my daughter was born on the first day I went into the hospital gift store and there he was I got him for my daughter he was number one for about 18 months until family was in party city with Erin in stroller and she reached out and snagged a stuffed tiger hugged him and yelled out tigger, tigger. Charlie II went onto the stuffed animal shelf for 10 years then I took him back for the car dash board.
Enjoy,
Miles
Attached Thumbnails
For the Cats-img_1209.jpg